We are affordable criminal lawyers in Perth and happy to negotiate a reasonable fixed fees for assisting you with your criminal matter. Our criminal lawyers can appear for you in Perth, Midland, Fremantle, Armadale, Rockingham, Mandurah, Joondalup, Bunbury and other regional areas of Western Australia.
If you’ve been charged with a criminal or traffic offence you don’t have to face it alone. The outcome of your Court case might be life changing, so give yourself the best possible chance with one of our traffic lawyers or criminal defense lawyers.
We will advise you of your rights, get you ready for your Court appearance and explain the Court procedures so you understand what’s happening. In Court we’ll defend your case clearly and strongly to give you the best possible outcome. We represent clients on regular basis in Perth metropolitan and regional areas of Western Australia.
Our criminal lawyers can handle all areas of criminal law, including:
- Traffic and vehicle offences – exceed the prescribed content of alcohol (drink driving), drive while disqualified or suspended, drive without a licence, other driving offences
- Acts intended to cause injury – including common assault, serious assault resulting in injury, stalking, serious assault not resulting in injury
- Justice procedure offences – breach of violence order, resist or hinder police, breach of bond, suspended sentence, or community service order
- Theft – including theft from retail premises, receiving or handling the proceeds of crime, theft of intellectual property
- Illicit drug offences – possession, cultivation or dealing in illicit drugs
- Public Order offences – disorderly conduct, criminal intent, riot and affray, liquor and tobacco offences, offensive language or behaviour, cruelty to animals
- Fraud offences – obtaining benefit by deception, forgery of documents, dishonest conversion
- Property damage – graffiti, fire and explosion
- Dangerous or negligent acts endangering persons – driving under the influence of alcohol or other substance (DUI), Dangerous or negligent driving
- Prohibited weapons – misuse, unlawfully obtain or possess a prohibited weapon or explosive
- Threatening behaviour
- Sexual assault – aggravated sexual assault, child pornography
- Robbery, blackmail & extortion
- Homicide – murder, attempted murder, manslaughter
Worried about the likely penalty? Ready to get some common sense legal advice? Contact us about your matter and speak to one our criminal lawyers.